Why Choose PCA?
We understand that you have many options for your children’s education, but we firmly believe that PCA is the best of all those options.
Top 10 reasons why you should choose PCA, and continue through fifth grade:
- Full Day Preschool – 5
- Curriculum aligned with Common Core Standards
- Results-Driven Instruction
- Low Student-Teacher Ratio
- Technology Integrated into Daily Lessons
- Additional emphasis on Reading and Comprehension
- Courses in Greek Language and Culture beginning in preschool
- Orthodox Christian Education & Participation in Liturgical Life
- Dedicated Staff
- Safe, Nurturing Environment
- Before & After School Care Available
- Art, Music & P.E.
- Extra-curricular Clubs
- Hot Lunch Program
- 4-week Summer Camp
For more information about PCA’s curriculum, philosophy, and to schedule a tour,
Agrippina the Martyr of Rome; Holy Martyrs Aristocleus the Priest, Demetrius the Deacon and Athanasius the Reader; The Holy New Archpriest Martyrs Gerasimus of Crete, Neophytos of Knossos, Joachim of Cherronisos, Hierotheos of Lampi, Zachariah of Sitia, Joachim of Petra, Gerasimos of Rethymno, Kallinikos of Kydonia, Melchizedek of Kissamos, Kallinikos of Diopolos, and those Martyred with Them (1821-1822); Mark, Bishop of Ephesus; Etheldreda the Queen