Why Choose PCA?
We understand that you have many options for your children’s education, but we firmly believe that PCA is the best of all those options.
Top 10 reasons why you should choose PCA, and continue through fifth grade:
- Full Day Preschool – 5
- Curriculum aligned with Common Core Standards
- Results-Driven Instruction
- Low Student-Teacher Ratio
- Technology Integrated into Daily Lessons
- Additional emphasis on Reading and Comprehension
- Courses in Greek Language and Culture beginning in preschool
- Orthodox Christian Education & Participation in Liturgical Life
- Dedicated Staff
- Safe, Nurturing Environment
- Before & After School Care Available
- Art, Music & P.E.
- Extra-curricular Clubs
- Hot Lunch Program
- 4-week Summer Camp
For more information about PCA’s curriculum, philosophy, and to schedule a tour,
Myron the Martyr of Cyzicus; Straton, Philip, Eutychian, & Cyprian the Martyrs of Nicomedea; Afterfeast of the Dormition of our Most Holy Lady the Theotokos and Ever Virgin Mary; Demetrios the New, Righteous-Martyr of Samaria; Eutychios, Eutychianos and Kassiani the siblings; Paul, Juliana, and those martyred with them (the executioners)