Why Choose PCA?
We understand that you have many options for your children’s education, but we firmly believe that PCA is the best of all those options.
Top 10 reasons why you should choose PCA, and continue through fifth grade:
- Full Day Preschool – 5
- Curriculum aligned with Common Core Standards
- Results-Driven Instruction
- Low Student-Teacher Ratio
- Technology Integrated into Daily Lessons
- Additional emphasis on Reading and Comprehension
- Courses in Greek Language and Culture beginning in preschool
- Orthodox Christian Education & Participation in Liturgical Life
- Dedicated Staff
- Safe, Nurturing Environment
- Before & After School Care Available
- Art, Music & P.E.
- Extra-curricular Clubs
- Hot Lunch Program
- 4-week Summer Camp
For more information about PCA’s curriculum, philosophy, and to schedule a tour,
Daniel the Stylite of Constantinople; Luke the New Stylite of Chalcedon; Holy Martyrs Ascepsia and Aethal; Holy Martyrs Miracus and Barsabas; Leontios the Righteous of Monemvasia; The Glorious King Nikephoros Phokas